Get the Math Mazes Freebie
Get the free resource below. These no prep mazes are a fun way to have your 3rd or 4th grade students practice and review the following math skills:
- 3 digit addition
- comparing numbers
- multiples of 3
- making 100s (mental math, decomposing numbers)
In order to complete the mazes, students have to shade in a specific number or equation. Students love the maze aspect, while teachers love the no prep review! Use these worksheets for:
- an independent math packet
- independent practice
- math centers
- morning work
- early finishers
Have this freebie sent to your email inbox right now!
More Math Review for 3rd and 4th Grade
Need more no prep, engaging math review? These math mazes provide additional practice for the following skills:
- even and odd numbers
- addition and subtraction - 3 & 4 digit numbers
- comparing numbers - 3 & 4 digits (greater than / less than)
- multiplication / multiples 2-12
- mental math (making 10s, making 100s, decomposing numbers)
Or, save big when you get the math maze bundle!
Get the Math Maze Freebie
Have the math maze freebie sent to your email inbox right now!